Monday, September 20, 2010

Wilton Cake Decorating Class #1

So on thursday we learned the basics about decorating with icing an buttercream using star tips and we decorated some sugar cookies (which of course I made, soooo tasty). That was alot of fun! I'm getting the hang of using the different decorating tips and a steady hand. Here are some of my cookies! haha I'm not too good at aligning things yet!



Today we actually decorated a cake. It was a white vanilla cake with strawberry jam yum! Anyways here is some of my progress!

 



Mind you I'm not wanting to decorate cakes all my life, I want to be a pastry chef in a classy restaurant. So I'm doing this for fun and for possible future interest. I'm sure I'll learn all of this when I get to school, but for now I'm just having fun learning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment