I have officially moved to Illinois, and boy let me tell you it's a new experience. I'm slowly, but surely finding my way around (I get lost a lot, but thankfully dad bought me a GPS for Christmas). And I am FINALLY adjusting to the climate here, and let me tell you... IT'S FLIPPIN COLD! lol! I should have bought myself a jacket that covers my butt!!!! But hey where would we be without long underwear, huh?! heehee
Well January has come and that means, it's time to get a job, and TIME TO START SCHOOL! and omg am I nervous about tomorrow... I have to ride the train in in the morning, walk to school, and get all of my supplies, uniforms, books, and security passes! Then we have to get our food handlers permits that week (through the school) and then the next week school starts! SO EXCITING!!!!!
I can't wait to start making this stuff!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment